Current vacancies at EMV Solutions
|Business Development Manager||Location: Madrid|
|Graduate Software Engineer||Location: Bucharest|
|Marketing & Events Coordinator||Location: Edinburgh, UK|
|Project Manager||Location: Mexico City|
|Russian-speaking Software Engineer||Location: Various (European offices)|
|Software Engineer||Location: Cincinnati, Ohio (Blue Ash)|
|Software Engineer||Location: Istanbul|
|ATM repair mechanic||Location: Switzerland|
|ATM repair mechanic||Location: Cyprus|
|ATM repair mechanic||Location: Shenzhen|
Skills and experience required
- Degree qualification in any related discipline (potentially a recent graduate)
- 1-2 years sales-related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and social media applications including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, assertive self-starter who is organized and goal driven
- Team player
- International travel is a requirement of the role
- Ability to learn and think quickly
- Fluency in English and Spanish is essential; other languages are a welcome advantage
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums (social media, email, phone, trade shows, inbound website leads, and more).
- Responds to inquiries via live chat, email, calls and face-to-face meetings.
- Maintains a high level of attention to detail managing all respective sales activities (notes, follow-ups, emails, call logs).
- Learns about KAL Software products and is able to articulate their unique selling points to prospective clients
- Conducts product demonstrations via GoToMeeting and in-person.
About EMV SOLUTIONSWe are a fast-growing, privately-held technology company based in Switzerland, which is leading the market for bank ATM software solutions. We currently have 47 offices worldwide which demonstrates our truly international presence.
Send your CV to: [email protected]